SaniDry Basement and Crawl Space Dehumidifiers
If you are waterproofing your basement or crawl space, you also need to consider having a dehumidifier installed. These products were designed to help control humidity levels, and to keep them at a normal, safe level. SaniDry dehumidifiers can keep the levels below 60%, meaning that mold and mildew won't be able to grow.
When waterproofing this area, you need to be sure that you are getting all the necessary products in place to make it a comfortable environment (even if it's your crawl space). These products will be able to help keep the air below your home dry, safe, and healthy. When there's damp air here, it can cause problems for the wooden materials, including support beams, floor joists, staircases, banisters, and so on. Once the moisture gets to this wood, it will cause it to warp, rot, and decay. This can be inviting to unwanted pests, such as termites, roaches, mice, rats, spiders, and other bugs you don't want living under your home.
Improve Indoor Air Quality With a Dehumidifier
SaniDry® dehumidifiers are simply better!
Check out these important benefits:
- Jumbo-size cooling coils provide high drying capacity (109 pint per day) and low energy use.
- Easily set humidity levels from 26% - 90%.
- Designed specifically for challenging low-temperature, high humidity basement conditions.
- ENERGY STAR® rated for efficient operation.
- No reservoir to empty; designed for continuous operation.
- Two-stage air filtration will capture mold spores, dust mite debris and particulate pollutants.
When you don't have to worry about mold growth and rotting wood below your home, you don't have to worry about having poor indoor air quality. With this system in place, your home will smell and feel much fresher and healthier. Never again will you smell that familiar musty basement odor creeping up the stairs.
Benefits of the SaniDry System
- Large cooling coils provide extra drying capacity, and they don't make use of a lot of energy
- Humidity levels can easily be set
- Specially-engineered to take care of low-temperature, high-humidity basement or crawl space environments
- ENERGY STAR rated for energy efficiency
- No reservoir to empty; it can continuously operate on its own
- Two-stage air filtration stops mold, dust mites, and pollutants from getting upstairs into the air your family breathes
Even if you already have a dehumidifier in place, it may be old and inefficient. We can install a brand new one from SaniDry which takes up to 100 pints of water per day out of your basement or crawl space air. Call us now to learn more about our available products.