SuperSump Sump Pump
The SuperSump includes the finest pump obtainable - a high-end 1/3 HP cast-iron Zoeller sump pump with a mechanical float switch. This pump was selected as the best from amongst nearly 50 models. It pumps 2220 gallons per hour from a 8-foot discharge head (43gpm) efficiently and gently. It resists clogging and can easily push up to ½-inch solids. This will work dependably for many years.
The patented airtight sump pump lid eliminates sump pump stench due to dampness within the sump pump container, as well as keeping out unwanted pests, quieting sump pump noises, and safeguarding little children from slipping into the sump.
The SuperSump is designed to accommodate the optional second battery backup sump pump, the UltraSump, inside the same liner in the occurrence of a power interruption or pump motor failure.
The following benefits are incorporated in every SuperSump sump pump system
- Zoeller Pump - cast-iron sump pump
- WaterWatch Sump Pump Alarm - Alert sounds in the event of pump malfunction
- Sump Pump Basin - durable liner for the crocks
- CleanPump Stand - to elevate the pump above the sediment
- Sump Pump Check Valve - prevents backwash of pumped water
- IceGuard Discharge Line Protection - safeguards discharge pipe from freezing shut
- Basement Floor Drain - air-tight floor drain in sump pump lid
- Sump Pump Cover - air-tight cover with designed-in drain and WaterWatch alarm port
We the expert basement waterproofing contractor fixing wet basements in Lima, Perrysburg, Fort Wayne, Toledo, Findlay, Maumee, Celina Ohio